Friday, September 17, 2010

I love Muffy!

OH. MY. GOODNESS!

Muffy Aldrich of The Daily Prep linked to one of my posts in her entry, Top Ten Reasons True Prep is Unreadable!

I feel so validated! (and cool)

Muffy’s blog is what inspired me to start this blog.  Each time I read one of her posts, I become more and more convinced that we were separated at birth, or share the same brain.

Her Top Ten Reasons so succinctly sum up the thoughts and feelings that I have not quite yet been able to bring myself to write about.  Her number three reason is actually reason enough to avoid True Prep.
This a book about people I don't like and places I don't like, and probably for people I don't like. I don't want to spend time in this world.
But like a train wreck, we can’t keep ourselves from looking at True Prep and marveling incredulously at what has happened to our culture in the last thirty years. 

Thank you for the ego boost Muffy!

1 comment:

  1. I Truly enjoyed your post. Keep up the good work.

    You're not the only one that thinks that our Muffy is on target with #3.

    Always, Bumby

    ReplyDelete